Quantum Optics, Quantum Information Theory and Foundations of Quantum Physics
单位： Hanyang University
研究方向：Quantum Optics, Quantum Information Theory and Foundations of Quantum Physics
We are a research group working on theoretical and experimental studies of quantum optics and quantum information. Our research concerns
1) nonlocality and entanglement for complex systems,
2) the quantum aspect of surface plasmon to investigate the capabilities conventional photonics cannot achieve,
3) the development of quantum algorithms by quantum learning machine to extend the notion of machine learning into the quantum domain and apply it to quantum information processing,
4) quantum effects in biology, particularly photosynthesis to explore the high efficiency of many key biological processes that may be originated from the exploition of non-classical.
We have been colloborated with Dr. M. S. Kim and Dr. Mark Tame at Imperigal College London.
1) 5. 16. 2016: A new article has been published in ACS Photonics with the title "Quantum Plasmonic Sensing: Beyond the Shot-Noise and Diffraction Limit".
2) 2. 15. 2016: A new article has been published in Scientific Reports with the title "Quantum-mechanical machinery for rational decision-making in classical guessing game".
3) 10. 22. 2015: A new article has been published in Advances in Mathematical Physics with the title "Entropic Lower Bound for Distinguishability of Quantum States".
4) 01. 10. 2015: A new article has been published in Journal of the Korean Physical Society with the title "A genetic-algorithm-based method to find unitary transformations for any desired quantum computation and application to a one-bit oracle decision problem".
5) 10. 10. 2014: A new article has been published in New Journal of Physics with the title "A quantum speedup in machine learning: finding an N-bit Boolean function for a classification".
6) 10. 07. 2014: A new article has been published in Quantum Information Processing with the title "A quantum algorithm for obtaining the lowest eigenstate of a Hamiltonian assisted with an ancillary qubit system".
7) 07. 15. 2014: A new article has been published in New Journal of Physics with the title "A strategy for quantum algorithm design assisted by machine learning".