Diamond Based Atomic Nanotechnologies
研究方向：Diamond Based Atomic Nanotechnologies
Feb 2011 – to date: Full Professor and Director of the Institute for Quantum
Optics and, Department of Physics, Ulm University, Ulm, Germany.
Mar 2007– Jan 2011: Lecturer, Senior lecturer (tenured): Physics Department,
University of Stuttgart
Jan 2007 – Dec 2010: Visiting Professor, ENS Cachan, France.
Oct 1999 – Mar 2007: Research Assistant, 3. Physical Institute, University of Stuttgart
International Prizes/Awards/Academy memberships.
1. PhD Fellowship of French Government, 1995
2. Fellowship “Eliteförderung der Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg”, 2004.
3. Walter-Schottky Prize of German Physical Society (DPG) for the work on quantum information processing with
spins in diamond, 2008
4. Offer for endowed chair in biophysical sciences, University of Melbourne (2009)
5. Offer for Experimental Physics Chair at Aachen University of Technology (2010)
6. ERC Synergy Grant (2013)
7. Full membership of Heidelberg Academy of sciences (2014)
More than 170 papers in refereed international journals including 5 articles in Science, 2 articles in Nature, 18
articles in the Nature family of journals (Nature Materials, Nature Physics, Nature Nanotechnology, Nature
Photonics, Nature Communications). This work has achieved more than 10 000 citations and an H-Index of 49.
Jelezko listed amondg most cited researchers in Thomson-Reuters list (2014 and 2015).