a) Few-body problems in ultracold atom physics. b) Quantum optics.
研究方向： a) Few-body problems in ultracold atom physics. b) Quantum optics.
Sep. 1995‐Jul. 1999 Department of Physics, Beijing Normal University, Bachelor of Science
Sep. 1999‐Mar. 2005 Institute of Theoretical Physics, CAS P. H. D. Advised by Prof. Chang‐pu, Sun.
May. 2004‐ Jun. 2004 School of Physics, The University of Hong Kong Visiting Student. Collaborate with Prof. Z.D.Wang
Apr. 2005‐ Spt. 2007 School of Physics, Georgia Institute of Technology Postdoctoral Fellow. Collaborate with Prof. Li You
Oct. 2007‐Sep. 2010 UEDA Macroscopic Quantum Control Project, Postdoctoral Fellow. Collaborate with Prof. M.Ueda.
Oct. 2010-now: professor in physics department, Renmin University of China.
a) Few-body problems in ultracold atom physics.
b) Quantum optics.
•Yanting Cheng, Ren Zhang, and Peng Zhang, Quantum defect theory for the orbital Feshbach resonance, Phys. Rev. A 95, 013624 (2017)
•Jianwen Jie and Peng Zhang, Center-of-mass-momentum-dependent interaction between ultracold atoms, Phys. Rev. A 95, 060701(R) (2017)
•Yanting Cheng, Ren Zhang, Peng Zhang, and Hui Zhai, Enhancing Kondo coupling in alkaline-earth-metal atomic gases with confinement-induced resonances in mixed dimensions, Phys. Rev. A 96, 063605 (2017).
• Junjun Xu, Ren Zhang, Yanting Cheng, Peng Zhang, Ran Qi, and Hui Zhai, Reaching
a Fermi-superfluid state near an orbital Feshbach resonance, Phys. Rev. A, 94,
• Yanting Cheng, Ren Zhang, and Peng Zhang, Orbital Feshbach resonances with a
small energy gap between open and closed channels, Phys. Rev. A 93, 042708
• Ren Zhang, Deping Zhang, Yanting Cheng, Wei Chen, Peng Zhang, and Hui
Zhai, Kondo effect in alkaline-earth-metal atomic gases with confinement-induced
resonances, Phys. Rev. A 93, 043601 (2016).
• Jianwen Jie, Yawen Zhang, and Peng Zhang, Suppression of two-body collisional
losses in an ultracold gas via the Fano effect, Phys. Rev. A 93, 022705 (2016).
• Ren Zhang, Yanting Cheng, HuiZhai, and Peng Zhang, Orbital Feshbach Resonance
in Alkali-Earth Atoms, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 135301 (2015).
• Lianghui Huang, Pengjun Wang, Peng Peng, Zengming Meng, Liangchao Chen, Peng
Zhang, and Jing Zhang, Dissociation of Feshbach molecules via spin-orbit coupling
in ultracold Fermi gases, Phys. Rev. A 91, 041604(R) (2015).
• Peng Zhang and JianwenJie, Effect of the short-range interaction on low-energy
collisions of ultracold dipoles, Phys. Rev. A 90, 062714, (2014).
• Ren Zhang, Wei Zhang, HuiZhai, and Peng Zhang, Calibration of the interaction
energy between Bose and Fermi superfluids, Phys. Rev. A 90, 063614 (2014).
• Zhengkun Fu, Lianghui Huang, Zengming Meng, Pengjun Wang,Long
Zhang, Shizhong Zhang, Hui Zhai, Peng Zhang, Jing Zhang, Spin-Orbit Coupling
Induced Coherent Production of Feshbach Molecules in a Degenerate Fermi Gas,
Nature Physics 10, 110 (2014).
• ZHANG Peng, AI Qing, LI Yong, XU DaZhi& SUN ChangPu,, Dynamics of quantum
zeno and anti-zeno effects in an open system, Science China Physics, Mechanics
&Astyronomy, 57, 194 (2014).
• Yueyang Zhai, Xuguang Yue, Yanjiang Wu, Xuzong Chen, Peng Zhang, Xiaoji Zhou,
Effective preparation and collisional decay of atomic condensate in excited bands of
an optical lattice, Phys. Rev. A 87, 063638 (2013).
• Long Zhang, Youjin Deng, Peng Zhang, Scattering and effective interactions of
ultracold atoms with spin-orbit coupling, Phys. Rev. A 87, 053626 (2013).
• Chuan-zhou Zhu, Shimpei Endo, Pascal Naidon, Peng Zhang, Scattering and bound
states of two polaritons in an array of coupled cavities, Few-Body Systems, 54, 1921
• D. Z. Xu, Yong Li, C. P. Sun, and Peng Zhang, Collective effects of multiscattering
on the coherent propagation of photons in a two-dimensional network, Phys. Rev. A
88, 013832 (2013)
• Long Zhang, Jin-Yi Zhang, Si-Cong Ji, Zhi-Dong Du, Hui Zhai,Youjin Deng, Shuai
Chen, Peng Zhang, Jian-Wei Pan, Stability of Excited Dressed States with Spin-Orbit
Coupling, Phys. Rev. A 87, 011601(R) (2013)