Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics； Coherent spin phenomena in nanostructures； Quantum Information based on semiconductor systems； Electron correlations in the solid-state。
研究方向：Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics； Coherent spin phenomena in nanostructures； Quantum Information based on semiconductor systems； Electron correlations in the solid-state。
2007, Ph.D. in Condensed Matter Theory, Purdue University, USA.
2002, Laurea in Fisica (M.S.), University of Pisa and Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy.
Stefano Chesi received his Ph.D. (2007) from Purdue University. He subsequently held postdoctoral positions in the University of Basel (2007-2011) and McGill University (2011-2013). In 2013 he became Research Scientist in RIKEN, Japan. In 2014, after being selected by the Thousand Youth Fellowship Program of China, he joined Beijing CSRC as an Assistant Professor.
Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
Coherent spin phenomena in nanostructures
Quantum Information based on semiconductor systems
Electron correlations in the solid-state
2013 Thousand Youth Fellowship Program of China
2011- 2012: Richard H. Tomlinson Postdoctoral Fellowships, McGill University
1997 -2001: Scholarship at Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy
1. Characterization of spin-orbit interactions of GaAs heavy holes using a quantum point contact Fabrizio Nichele, Stefano Chesi, Szymon Hennel, Angela Wittmann, Christian Gerl, Werner Wegscheider, Daniel Loss, Thomas Ihn, and Klaus Ensslin Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 046801 (2014) (Editor's Suggestion)
2. Anomalous spin-resolved point-contact transmission of holes due to cubic Rashba spin-orbit coupling Stefano Chesi, Gabriele F. Giuliani, L. P. Rokhinson, L. N. Pfeiffer, and K. W. West Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 236601 (2011)
3. Self-Correcting Quantum Memory in a Thermal Environment Stefano Chesi, Beat Röthlisberger, and Daniel Loss Phys. Rev. A 82, 022305 (2010)
4. Quantum Hall ferromagnetic states and spin-orbit interactions in the fractional regime Stefano Chesi and Daniel Loss Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 146803 (2008)
5. Polaritonic Stop-Band Transparency via Exciton-Biexciton Coupling in CuCl S. Chesi, M. Artoni, G. C. La Rocca, F. Bassani, and A. Mysyrowicz Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 057402 (2003)